Friday, December 30, 2011

That was fast

     This post is a day late, but I'm not surprised.  My wonderfully subtle co-worker gave me his cold ... only twenty times worse.  Just in time for Christmas, no less.  So, I've been pretty miserable this past week.  Another upside to being an author:  I can take days off and not worry about the money I'm missing.  Anyway ...
     On Wednesday, I bit the bullet and payed someone to format my book.  Wrenched the money out of my bank account, sent of the document, and waited for an email.  Nothing.  Okay, whatever.  It was kind of late.  Next morning, I check my email, a few websites, still nothing.  Alrighty then.  About an hour after booting up the computer, I check my "work" email, and there it is.  They're done already.  What?!  You are kidding, right?  Nope.  Went to the site, checked my document.  All nice and formatted, no more weirdness.  Awesome!!! 
     Of course, being the paranoid person that I am, I need to read through the thing again, just to make sure it's as perfect as I can get it.  Then it's upload to Amazon!!  Should be interesting to see what happens after that.  Hopefully something will happen.  Just have to wait and see (not something I'm good at).
     Cover!!  Here ya go.  Hope you like it.





Thanks a million to Richard and Ashley Buxbaum at Antiques on Old Plank Road for letting me use it.  Not sure what I would have done if they hadn't.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment