Saturday, December 24, 2011

A tedious cover

     Merry Christmas to whoever happens to be out there!!  Sending love and good wishes. 
     I'm at work (for a little while anyway), catching up on a few games and doing some other completely unproductive things.  My sister is on a computer beside me, diligently working on (what I hope will be) the cover of my book.  I got permission to use the photograph I wanted.  Yippee!!  That was yesterday.  I already had in mind what I wanted for a cover, but, like the whole html formatting thing, I have no idea how to use any kind of photo editing program.  Enter my sister, who has made quite a few wonderful and drool-worthy forum siggies for me in the past.  (Actually, she keeps a lot of them to herself) 
     So, she's sitting there, bent over the desk, trying to fill in the white background that needs to be black.  It looks horrendously tedious and I'm not sure how long her eyes are going to make it before throwing a fit and calling it quits.  This is free, but I owe her another present.  :)
     Hopefully, I'll be able to post my cover soon.  Give you a bit of a sneak peek.  Looking at what's going on next door to me, I have the feeling it's going to be pretty awesome. 
     Thanks for reading and have a great holiday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment