Sunday, January 22, 2012

Big gap, and author interview

     Yeah, it's been a little while.  Too long, really.  It's been a rough year, and it's not even February yet.  Anyway, things are looking up!  My author interview got posted today, on my birthday, no less!  http://jeanzbookreadnreview.blogspot.com/2012/01/author-interview-kirsten-zeller.html
Too cool!!  Hoping it will boost my sales a little, maybe get me some new followers on my blog and facebook pages. 
      Just finished putting the little edits into my second book.  I'm going to try sending it to some agents, but it will be just fine if no one picks it up.  I'm kinda funny I guess.  I love that my book is on Kindle, but I still want to be published traditionally.  Something about walking into a book store and seeing it there on the shelf.  I dunno.  Anyway, tallied up my words today and found out it's pretty short.  Might be too short for most publishers, so I won't get my hopes up.  Got a title.  Now I just have to come up with a cover.  Could be tough.
     Well, look for more posts, hopefully on a fairly regular basis.  Again, sorry about the gap.  Talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment