Friday, February 17, 2012

A slight delay, and some irritation

     Well, I was hoping to get my second book up this weekend, but it looks like it won't happen.  Reason:  I'm trying to buy a car.  The money for formatting and a cover photo will most likely go towards a vehicle inspection.  As long as it's for a good cause, right?
     Speaking of vehicle inspections, I was supposed to have one.  Of course, the owner didn't show up with the car.  Sat at the mechanic's for thirty minutes before running some errands.  The car still wasn't there an hour later, so I decided to go home.  Tried to call the owner of the car, but he's not answering his phone.  Nice.  I guess that's what happens when you end up dealing with guys around twenty.  Oh well, moving on.
     Getting seriously impatient about a guitar I bought last fall.  The headstock was completely broken off when I bought it, but it was a total steal and the only way I could afford a Les Paul.  It's Epiphone, but still, a Les Paul is a Les Paul.  So, finally having the money to fix it (thanks dad), I dropped it off with a repair guy.  That was over three weeks ago.  The headstock is back on, and the stain he put on the neck to cover the funky spots is drying.  The jack is broken, though.  After he gets everything fixed, he'll do a full setup for me.  Crossing my fingers that it will be done soon.  I really want it back.
     I think that's it for the day.  I'll let you know when I get my book formatted, but it's all dependent on cars right now.  Thanks for reading, whoever may be out there.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment